M977, M985, and M984E1 Crane Maintenance Instructions (Cont
(13) Install two bushings (20) and grease fittings (21) in each end of cylinder (18).
Apply lubricant to preformed packings before installing.
(14) Install preformed packing (22).
(15) Install preformed packing (23) and two backup rings (24).
(16) Install preformed packing (25) and two backup rings (26).
(17) Install holding valve (27).
d. Follow-on Maintenance. None.
END OF TASK
17-18. EXTENSION NO. 1 AND NO. 2 CYLINDER AND WEAR PADS
This task covers:
d. Follow-on Maintenance
TM or Para
Special Environmental Conditions
Compound, sealing and thread locking,
Item 26, Appendix C
General Safety Instructions
Solvent, dry cleaning, Item 57, Appendix C
Level of Maintenance
MOS 63W, Wheel vehicle repairer (2)
Change 2 17-83