5-24. MAIN FRAME MANIFOLD REPAIR (continued).
Lubricate O-rings with clean lubricating oil prior to installation.
Install hoses and connectors in same location as noted during removal.
(1) Install two new gaskets (12) and connectors (11) on coils (13) and tighten two screws (10).
(2) Install two new o-rings (15) in main frame manifold (9).
Adhesives, solvents and sealing compounds can burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and are harmful to skin. To avoid injury or death, keep away from open fire
and use in well ventilated area. If adhesives, solvent or sealing compound gets on skin
or clothing, wash immediately with soap and water.
(3) Apply silicone sealant to bottom of screw heads on four screws (7).
(4) Install main frame manifold (9) on main frame cylinder (14) with four new lockwashers (8) and screws (7).
(5) Fill recessed area of four screws (7) with silicone sealant.
(6) Install two hoses (5) and (4) on adapters (6).
Remove wheel chocks (TM 9-2320-279-10).
END OF TASK