2-16. HIGH-BANK BRIDGE BAY LAUNCH (continued).
(26) Attach sling hooks to bow lifting eyes, making sure sling cable lengths are as follows:
Interior bay--four short sling cable lengths connected to bridge bay.
Ramp bay--two long sling cable lengths connected at ramp end and two short sling cable lengths
connected to other end.
(27) Turn HIGH IDLE switch (15) to ON.
(28) Position MAIN FRAME switch (18) to LOAD and release when bridge bay is about 1 foot (0.3 m)
above the ground.
(29) Turn HIGH IDLE switch (15) to OFF.
(30) Release parking brake.
Care must be taken when backing Transporter so back wheels remain on top of
bank, providing sufficient support.
(31) Put transmission in reverse, and slowly back up Transporter. Stop when bridge bay is hanging over
edge of bank.
(32) Apply parking brake and place transmission in neutral.
(33) Pass tag lines and bridle line to boat crew.
(34) Turn remote HIGH IDLE switch (15) to ON.
(35) Position MAIN FRAME switch (18) to UNLOAD and release when main frame is fully extended.