M978 Tanker Maintenance Procedures Instructions (Cont)
(21) Apply silicone adhesive-sealant to mating surface of vane plate (19).
(22) Install vane plate (19) on pedestal (4) with two screws (21).
(23) Install preformed packing (22) in groove.
(24) Install gasket (23) and pump housing (2) on pedestal (4) with four nuts (24).
(25) Install brush (25) in each side of motor (3).
(26) Position spring (26) over each brush (25).
(27) Install screw (27) and washer (28) on each side of motor (3).
(28) Install access plug (29) in each side of motor (3).
d. Follow-on Maintenance. None.
END OF TASK
Section IV. FLOWMETER MAINTENANCE
22-6. FLOWMETER REGISTER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.
This task covers:
c. Follow-on Maintenance
TM or Para
TM 9-2320-279-20 Flowmeter register knob
Special Environmental Conditions
General Safety Instructions
Lockwire, Item 39, Appendix C
No smoking, flame, sparks, and hot or glowing
objects within 50 ft (15 m) of vehicle.
MOS 63W, Wheel vehicle repairer
Level of Maintenance