M977, M985, and M984E1 Crane Maintenance Instructions (Cont)
17.9. SWING DRIVE REMOVAL/REPAIR/INSTALLATION (CONT).
(28) Remove seal (47), shaft (48), and bearing (49) from
(29) Remove bearing (49) from shaft (48).
(30) Remove bearing (50) from hub (40).
(31) Remove two races (51).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds can burn
easily, can give off harmful vapors, and are harmful to
skin and clothing. To avoid injury or death, keep away
from open fire and use in well-ventilated area. If
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap and water.
(1) Clean all metal parts in dry cleaning solvent.
(2) Inspect each part for damage.
(3) Replace damaged parts.
(1) Install two races (1) in hub (2).