Cab and Body Maintenance Instructions (Cont)
(1) Soldier A installs front mounting bracket (14) and four screws (13) while Soldier B installs four
(2) Soldier A installs two washers (11), sleeves (10), springs (9), and screws (8) while Soldier B
installs two nuts (7).
(3) Repeat steps (1) and (2) to install front mounting bracket (14) on left side of vehicle.
(4) Soldier A installs rear mounting brackets (6) and three screws (5) while Soldier B installs three
(5) Install two screws (3), washers (2), and nuts (1).
c. Follow-on Maintenance.
(1) Install fuel tank (TM 9-2320-279-20).
(2) Install battery box (TM 9-2320-279-20).
END OF TASK
15-18. WOOD SILL REMOVAL/INSTALLATION (M984).
This task covers:
c. Follow-on Maintenance
TM or Para
Wrecker body removed.
Driver, Torx Head FTX30A2
Special Environmental Conditions
Wood, Item 68, Appendix C
General Safety Instructions
MOS 63W, Wheel vehicle repairer
Level of Maintenance