Cab and Body Maintenance Instructions (Cont)
(16) Remove two nuts (41), screws (42), roller (43), and spacers (44) from front frame (45) and back
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds can burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and are harmful to skin and clothing. To avoid injury or death, keep away
from open fire and use in well-ventilated area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing, wash immediately with soap and water.
(1) Clean all metal parts in dry cleaning solvent.
(2) Inspect all parts for damage.
(3) Replace all damaged parts.
(1) Install-two spacers (1) and roller (2) on
front frame (3) and back frame (4) with
two screws (5) and nuts (6).