Cab and Body Maintenance Instructions (Cont)
(8) Remove three screws (12) and washers (13).
(9) Remove right defroster plenum (14).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds can
burn easily, can give off harmful vapors, and are
harmful to skin and clothing. To avoid injury or
death, keep away from open fire and use in
well-ventilated area. If adhesive, solvent, or
sealing compound gets on skin or clothing, wash
immediately with soap and water.
(1) Coat right defroster plenum (1) with silicone
adhesive-sealant and position right defroster
(2) Install right defroster plenum (1) with three
washers (2) and screws (3).
(3) Install defroster hose (4) on defroster nozzle (5).
(4) Install defroster guard (6) with screw (7), lockwasher (8), and nut (9).