Frame Maintenance Instructions (Cont)
(1) Install support (13) with two screws (12) and locknuts (11).
(2) Install two screws (10), lockwashers (9), and nuts (8).
(3) Install pump support (7) with four screws (6) and locknuts (5).
(4) Install four screws (4), lockwashers (3), and nuts (2).
(5) Remove supporting device from hydraulic fuel pump (l).
c. Follow-on Maintenance. None.
END OF TASK
13-26. 2500 GALLON TANK MOUNT REMOVAL/INSTALLATION (M978).
This task covers:
c. Follow-on Maintenance
TM or Para
TM 9-2320-279-20 2500 gallon tank drained.
Special Environmental Conditions
General Safety Instructions
No smoking, flame, sparks, and hot or glowing
objects within 50 ft (15 m) of vehicle.
Level of Maintenance
MOS 63W, Wheel vehicle repairer (2)