Frame Maintenance Instructions (Cont)
a . R e m o v a l.
Left and right transmission supports are removed the same way.
(1) Soldier A removes three screws (1), washers (2), and plate (3) while Soldier B removes
locknuts (4) and washers (5).
Transmission should be lifted just enough to take weight off supports and provide
clearance for removing rubber mounts.
(2) Support transmission (6) with suitable lifting device.
(3) Remove six rubber mounts (7).
Steps (4) and (5) apply to left transmission support.
(4) Remove two screws (8), nuts (9), and
(5) Pull manifold block (11) away from transmission
support ( 12).