Transfer Case Maintenance Instructions (Cont)
8-3. TRANSFER CASE MOUNTING BRACKETS REMOVAL/lNSTALLATlON.
This task covers:
c. Follow-on Maintenance
MOS 63W, Wheel vehicle repairer
TM or Para
TM 9-2320-279-20 Fuel tank removed.
Transfer case support
Special Environmental Conditions
General Safety Instructions
Level of Maintenance
a . R e m o v a l .
Left and right brackets are removed
and installed the same way. Right
bracket does not have hose clamp.
(1) Remove six screws (1) and
washers (2) from transfer case (3)
(2) Remove screw (4), nut (5),
washer (6) and clamp (7).
(3) Remove bracket (8).
b . I n s t a l l a t i o n .
(1) Install bracket (8) on transfer
case (3) with six screws (1) and
(2) Install clamp (7), screw (4),
washer (6), and nut (5).
c. Follow-on Maintenance.
(1) Install transfer case support
assembly (para 13-8).
(2) Install fuel tank (TM 9-2320-279-20).
END OF TASK