Chemical, Biological, and Radiological (CBR) Equipment Maintenance Instructions (Cont)
(12) Install hanger (32) on bracket (33) with
screw (34), lockwasher (35), and nut (36).
(13) Install bracket (33) with two screws (37).
(14) Install valve (38) and connector (39) with
retaining ring (40).
(15) Install hose (41) with clamp (42).
(16) Install three ground wires (43)
with two lockwashers (44) and
(17) Install domelight bracket (46)
with two screws (47).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds can
burn easily, can give off harmful vapors, and are
harmful to skin and clothing. To avoid injury or
death, keep away from open fire and use in
well-ventilated area. If adhesive, solvent, or
sealing compound gets on skin or clothing, wash
immediately with soap and water.
Right and left heaters are installed in a similar
(18) Apply pipe thread sealing compound and
install two plugs (48).
(19) Apply pipe thread sealing compound and
install two fittings (49).