Winches, Cranes, and Power Takeoff (PTO) Maintenance Instructions (Cont)
(9) Disconnect four heavy-duty winch
hydraulic hoses (26) from each other and
pull through hole in wrecker body.
(10) Remove dust cap (27) from fitting (28).
(11) Connect four heavy-duty winch
hydraulic hoses (26).
c. Follow-on Maintenance.
(1) Fill hydraulic reservoir (LO 9-2320-279 12).
(2) Operate crane and heavy-duty winch (TM 9-2320-279-10) to check operation of hydraulic pump
and check for leaks.
END OF TASK
17-28.2. POWER TAKE OFF REMOVAL/INSTALLATION (M984E1).
This task covers:
c. Follow-on Maintenance
Compound, sealing, pipe thread, Item 18,
Grease, automotive and artillery, Item 23,
Tags, identification, Item 48, Appendix C
MOS 63S, Heavy wheel vehicle mechanic
TM or Para
Hydraulic reservoir drained.
Hydraulic pump removed.
Special Environmental Conditions
General Safety Instructions