Winches, Cranes, and Power Takeoff (PTO) Maintenance Instructions (Cont)
(1) Remove two screws (1), locking plate (2), and pin (3) from hook block (4).
(2) Remove two spacers (5) and hook (6).
(3) Remove two screws (7), locking plate (8), and pin (9) from hook block (4).
(4) Remove spacer (10) and two pulleys (11).
(5) Remove hoist cable (para 17-20) and hook block housing (4).
b. Disassembly. Remove two bushings (1) from each pulley (2).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds can burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and are harmful to skin and clothing. To avoid injury or death, keep away
from open fire and use in well-ventilated area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing, wash immediately with soap and water.
(1) Clean all parts in dry cleaning solvent.
(2) Inspect each part for damage.
(3) Replace damaged parts.
(1) Coat bushings (1) with grease.
(2) Press two bushings (1) into each pulley (2).