Cab and Body Maintenance Instructions (Cont)
16-67. WRECKER BODY SUPPORTS (BODY-MOUNTED) REMOVAL/INSTALLATION
This task covers:
c. Follow-on Maintenance
TM or Para
TM 9-2320-279-10 Ladder removed.
Center mud flaps and
TM 9-2320-279-10 Wrecker body removed.
Special Environmental Conditions
MOS 63W, Wheel vehicle repairer
General Safety Instructions
Left and right supports are removed the same way. Right side shown.
(1) Remove four screws (1), nuts (2), and support (3).
(2) Remove bearing (4) and grease fitting (5).
(3) Remove eight screws (6) and two data plates (7) and (8).
Left and right supports are installed the same way. Right side shown.
(1) Install two data plates (7 and 8) on wrecker body (9) with eight screws (6).
(2) Install grease fitting (5) and bearing (4).
(3) Install support (3), four nuts (2), and screws (1).
c. Follow-on Maintenance.
(1) Install wrecker body (TM 9-2320-279-10).
(2) Install center mud flaps and brackets (para 16-22.1).
(3) Install ladder (TM 9-2320-279-10).
END OF TASK