Steering System Maintenance Instructions (Cont)
(7) Install element (22), bypass valve (23) and spring (24) in filter housing (3).
(8) Coat seal (25) with lubricating oil and install on cover (26).
(9) Install cover (26) on filter housing (3) and tighten six screws (27).
c. Follow-on Maintenance.
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-279-10).
(2) Turn steering wheel to right, then to left and return to center.
(3) Check for leaks.
(4) Shut off engine (TM 9-2320-279-10).
END OF TASK
13-14. HYDRAULIC RESERVOIR TOP PLATE AND SIGHT GLASS REMOVAL/INSTALLATION
This task covers:
c. Follow-on Maintenance
MOS 63S, Heavy wheel vehicle mechanic
TM or Pam
TM 9-2320-279-10 Shut off engine.
Hydraulic filter removed.
Special Environmental Conditions
General Safety Instructions