Brake and Air System Maintenance Instructions (Cont)
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds can burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and are harmful to skin and clothing. To avoid injury or death, keep away
from open fire and use in well-ventilated area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing, wash immediately with soap and water.
(5) Apply a small bead of adhesive all the way around gasket (8) and install on cover (9).
(6) Install cover (9) on box (1) and tighten four screws (10).
f. Follow-on Maintenance.
(1) Start engine, build up air pressure (TM 9-2320-279-10).
(2) Check lines and fittings for leaks.
(3) Shut off engine (TM 9-2320-279-10).
END OF TASK