M977 Through M985 General Operating Procedures (Cont)
g. Adjust Seat (FHTV Model Vehicles Only).
When adjusting seat ride firmness,
keep fingers out from under seat.
Failure to comply may result in fingers
Sit in seat to make the following
Push in knob (13) to
decrease seat ride
(2) Pull out out knob (13) to
increase seat ride
Move lever (14) away from
seat (15) and slide seat
(15) forward or
(4) Move lever (14) towards
seat (15) to lock seat (15)
(5) Pull up lever (16) and lift
off seat (15) to raise seat
(6) Pull up lever (16) and
push down on seat (15) to
lower seat (15).
(7) Release lever (16) to lock
seat (15) in place.
h. Operate Four-Point Seatbelt (FHTV Model Vehicles Only).
(1) Put seatbelt flat metal end (17) into buckle (18) until click is heard.
(2) To release seatbelt (19), push in button (20) on buckle (18).