HOOK ARM/MAIN FRAME CYLINDER REPAIR (continued).
Cylinder weight exceeds the handling weight for one person. Two people are
required to lift and handle the cylinder. Failure to comply may result in injury to
(7) Remove cylinder (1) from chain vise.
(8) Remove lifting device from cylinder (1).
(9) With the aid of an assistant, remove screw (6), rod lug (7), and rod bearing (4) from rod (2).
Ensure all pieces of nylon plug are completely removed in Step 10. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment during installation.
(10) Remove nylon plug (8) from bottom of screw hole in rod lug (7). Discard nylon plug.
(11) Remove lube fitting (9) from rod lug (7).