5-23. HOOK ARM MANIFOLD REPAIR (MODEL A ONLY) (continued).
Lubricate O-rings with clean lubricating oil prior to installation.
Install hoses in same location as noted during removal.
(1) Install two new o-rings (9) in hook arm manifold (7).
Adhesives, solvents and sealing compounds can burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and are harmful to skin. To avoid injury or death, keep away from open fire
and use in well ventilated area. If adhesives, solvent or sealing compound gets on skin
or clothing, wash immediately with soap and water.
(2) Apply silicone sealant to bottom of
screw heads on four screws (5).
(3) Install hook arm manifold (7) on hook
arm cylinder (8) with four new
(4) Fill recessed area of four screws (5)
with silicone sealant.
(5) Install two hoses (2) and (3) on
(6) Raise main frame (1) and remove
Remove wheel chocks (TM 9-2320-279-10).
END OF TASK