5-11. MAIN FRAME REPAIR (continued).
(3) Replace all parts failing inspection.
Adhesive, solvents, and sealing compounds can burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and are harmful to skin and clothing. To avoid injury or death, keep away
from open fire and use in a well-ventilated area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing, wash immediately with soap and water.
(1) Apply adhesive-sealant to outside surface of two bushings (11).
Apply light coat of grease to threads of removal/installation tool before using.
Make sure hole in bushings are aligned with hole for grease fitting in main
frame before installing.
(2) Using removal/installation tool, install two bushings (11) in main frame (4).
Apply light coat of grease to outer edges of seals before installing.
(3) Install four seals (10) in main frame (4).
(4) Install two grease fittings (9) in main frame (4).