This task covers:
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, General Mechanic's: Automotive
Wheels chocked (TM 9-2320-279-10)
Engine OFF (TM 9-2320-279-10)
Left and right side remote control connectors are removed the same way.
Right side shown.
and hex nuts (3) from bulk head plate (4).
(2) Remove two bolts (5) and locknuts (6) from
bulk head plate (4). Discard locknuts.
(3) Remove protective cap (7) from harness (8)
and remove bulk head plate (4) from vehicle.
One screw should pass through chain
on protective cap.
(1) Install harness (8) through bulk head plate
(4) and secure with four screws (1), new
(2) Position bulk head plate (4) on frame and
secure with two bolts (5) and new locknuts
(3) Install protective cap (7) on harness (8) and
c. Follow-on Maintenance:
Remove wheel chocks (TM 9-2320-279-10).
END OF TASK