4-43.1 BAP HYDRAULIC HAND PUMP REPLACEMENT - Part Number 13566 (cont.)
(4) Fill hand pump (5) with hydraulic fluid until fluid level reaches dipstick (6) hole.
(5) Push hand pump selector (16) to up position.
(6) Slowly pump handle (2) as fluid level spreads to hydraulic system until no air comes out of plug or test
fitting at center roller manifold (18). Fill hand pump (5) with fluid until dipstick (6) shows fluid level.
(7) Fill hand pump (5) with hydraulic fluid until fluid level reaches dipstick hole.
A gasket is not required for BAP Part Number 13566.
(8) Install dipstick (6) in hand pump (5).
(9) Move hand pump selector (16) to center position.
c. Follow-on Maintenance:
END OF TASK
- - 07