4-35. BAP FRONT PIN LOCK ASSEMBLY ADJUSTMENT AND REPAIR (continued).
(14) Remove pin lock guide (6) from pin lock bracket (5).
(15) Remove four screws (41) and washers (42) from pin lock bracket (5).
(16) Remove pin lock bracket (5) from frame (3).
c. Cleaning and Inspection.
Drycleaning solvent is TOXIC and flammable. Wear protective goggles and gloves;
use only in a well-ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes; and
DO NOT breathe vapors. Keep away from heat or flame. Never smoke when using
drycleaning solvent; the flashpoint for Type II is 140 degrees F (60 degrees C), and
for Type III it is 200 degrees F (93 degrees C). Failure to follow this warning may
result in death or injury to personnel.
(1) Clean components with drycleaning solvent and rag.
(2) Inspect all parts for damage and replace as necessary.
(3) Remove grease fitting (43) from pin lock guide (6) if damaged.