4-30. BAP REAR ROLLER ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (continued).
Drycleaning solvent is TOXIC and flammable. Wear protective goggles and gloves;
use only in a well-ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes; and DO
NOT breathe vapors. Keep away from heat or flame. Never smoke when using
drycleaning solvent; the flashpoint for Type II is 140 degrees F (60 degrees C), and for
Type III it is 200 degrees F (93 degrees C). Failure to follow this warning may result
in death or injury to personnel.
(3) Clean and dry axle (4) bearing surface and components with drycleaning solvent and rag.
(4) Install grease fitting (7) on end of axle (4).
(1) Install shim (6) and rear roller assembly (5) on axle (4).
(2) Install plate clamp (3) on end of axle (4), and align holes in plate clamp (3) with holes in axle (4).
(3) Insert two bolts (1) and new lockwashers (2)
in plate clamp (3).
d. Follow-on Maintenance:
END OF TASK