4-12. UNIT TROUBLESHOOTING (continued).
19. BAP WINCH DOES NOT WIND IN (MODEL A ONLY) (continued).
(1) Open hydraulic cabinet cover.
(2) Loosen four screws on main
junction box cover and open cover.
(3) If necessary, remove remote control
cable from linking harness
Electrical power must be shut
off from circuit before
Failure to comply with this
caution may result in damage
to test equipment or
A reading of infinity indicates an
(5) Connect multimeter to terminals at
each end of wire and check
between terminal C on connector
and position "7" in junction box.
Next, check between terminal "J" on
connector and position "23" in
junction box. Finally, check
between terminal E on connector
and position "35" in junction box.
Any reading besides infinity
indicates a grounded wire.
(6) Check for grounded wiring by
connecting one multimeter lead to
each terminal and the other lead to
WIRING REMOVED FOR CLARITY