4-12. UNIT TROUBLESHOOTING (continued).
16. MAIN FRAME, HOOK ARM, AND WINCH DO NOT OPERATE (continued).
from cab control box.
(2) Remove six screws from cab control
box and separate upper body from
Use care when removing relay
from circuit board. Failure to
comply with this caution may
result in damage to circuit
(3) Remove relay K9 from cab control box
(4) Turn engine start switch to ON
(5) Turn light control switch to STOP
This test can also be accomplished
by observing the status of LED D60.
(7) Connect one multimeter lead to
terminal "86" of relay K9 socket and
good ground, while assistant holds
the function switch in the UNLOAD or
LOAD positions. Check multimeter