4-12. UNIT TROUBLESHOOTING (continued).
16. MAIN FRAME, HOOK ARM, AND WINCH DO NOT OPERATE (continued).
(1) Open hydraulic cabinet cover.
(2) Loosen four screws on main junction
box cover and open cover.
(3) If necessary, remove remote control
cable from linking harness connector.
Electrical power must be shut off
WIRING REMOVED FOR CLARITY
be checked. Failure to comply with
this caution may result in damage
to test equipment or electrical sys-
A reading of infinity indicates an open
each end of wire and check multimeter
C on connector and position 7 in
junction box. Next, check between
terminal J on connector and position
23 in junction box.
Any reading besides infinity indicates
a grounded wire.
(6) Check for grounded wiring by
connecting one multimeter lead to
each terminal and the other lead to