4-12. UNIT TROUBLESHOOTING (continued).
15. LHS DOES NOT OPERATE PROPERLY IN AUTO MODE (CAB ONLY)
and access panel from heater
from cab control box.
(3) Remove six screws from cab control
box and separate upper body from
Use care when removing relay
from circuit board. Failure to
comply with this caution may
result in damage to circuit
(4) Remove relay K6 from cab control box
(5) Turn engine start switch to ON
(6) Turn light control switch to STOP
A reading of infinity indicates an
This test can also be accomplished
by observing the status of LED
(8) Connect one multimeter lead to
terminal 30, of relay K6 socket and
good ground, while assistant holds
the joystick in the LOAD position.
Check multimeter for voltage.