4-12. UNIT TROUBLESHOOTING (continued).
15. LHS DOES NOT OPERATE PROPERLY IN AUTO MODE (CAB ONLY)
(1) Remove four screws and
(2) Remove six screws from cab
control box and separate upper
body from base.
Use care when removing relay
from circuit board. Failure to
comply with this caution may
result in damage to circuit board.
(3) Remove relay K8 from cab control
box circuit board.
(4) Turn engine start switch to ON
(5) Turn light control switch to STOP
A reading of infinity indicates an
This test can also be
accomplished by observing the
status of LED D28.
(7) Connect one multimeter lead to
terminal 86 of relay K8 socket and
the other multimeter lead to a
known good ground. Check