4-12. UNIT TROUBLESHOOTING (continued).
14. MAIN FRAME DOES NOT UNLOAD IN MANUAL MODE (MODEL A ONLY)
(1) Open hydraulic cabinet cover.
(2) Loosen four screws on main junction
box cover and open cover.
(3) If necessary, remove remote control
cable from linking harness connector.
Electrical power must be shut off
be checked. Failure to comply with
this caution may result in damage
to test equipment or electrical sys-
A reading of infinity indicates an open
(5) Connect multimeter to terminals at
each end of wire, and check
between terminal C on connector and
position 7 in junction box. Next,
check between terminal J on
connector and position 23 in junction
box. Finally, check between terminal
H on connector and position 30 in
Any reading besides infinity indicates
a grounded wire.
(6) Check for grounded wiring by
connecting one multimeter lead to
each terminal and the other lead to
LH LINKING HARNESS