4-12. UNIT TROUBLESHOOTING (continued).
13. MAIN FRAME DOES NOT LOAD IN MANUAL MODE (MODEL A ONLY)
(1) Open hydraulic cabinet cover.
(2) Loosen four screws on main junction
box cover and open cover.
(3) If necessary, remove remote control
cable from linking harness connector.
Electrical power must be shut off
be checked. Failure to comply
with this caution may result in dam-
age to test equipment or electrical
A reading of infinity indicates an open
(5) Connect multimeter to terminals at
each end of wire, and check
between terminal C on connector and
position 7 in junction box. Next,
check between terminal J on
connecter and position 23 in junction
box. Finally, check between terminal I
on connector and position 31 in
Any reading besides infinity indicates
a grounded wire.
(6) Check for grounded wiring by
connecting one multimeter lead to
each terminal and the other lead to