4-12. UNIT TROUBLESHOOTING (continued).
12. HOOK ARM DOES NOT UNLOAD IN MANUAL MODE (MODEL A ONLY) (continued).
(1) Turn engine start switch to ON
(2) Turn light control switch to STOP
(3) Rotate LHS MODE SELECT switch
to position 2 (hook arm in manual
When checking voltage, use cau-
tion not to short or ground the
terminal being checked. Fail-
ure to comply with this caution
may result in damage to vehicle
or test equipment.
Refer to illustration for correct wire.
(5) Place positive (+) probe of
multimeter on orange (UNLOAD)
wire on LHS mode select switch.
(6) Place negative (-) probe of
This test can also be accomplished
by observing the status of LED D15
while performing Step 7.
(7) Hold joystick in UNLOAD position,
and check multimeter for voltage
(8) Turn engine start switch and light
control switch to OFF position.