4-12. UNIT TROUBLESHOOTING (continued).
12. HOOK ARM DOES NOT UNLOAD IN MANUAL MODE (MODEL A ONLY) (continued).
RH LINKING HARNESS
Electrical power must be shut off from
checked. Failure to comply with this
caution may result in damage to test
equipment or electrical system.
(1) Open hydraulic cabinet cover.
(2) Loosen four screws on main junction
box cover and open cover.
(3) If necessary, remove remote control
cable from linking harness connector.
A reading of infinity indicates an open
(5) Connect multimeter to terminals at
each end of wire, and check multimeter
C on connector and position 7 in
junction box. Next, check between
terminal J on connector and position 23
in junction box. Finally, check between
terminal G on connector and position
13 in junction box.
Any reading besides infinity indicates a
(6) Check for grounded wiring by connect-
nal wire and the other lead to chassis
LH LINKING HARNESS
CONNECTOR ( J8A)
WIRING REMOVED FOR CLARITY