4-12. UNIT TROUBLESHOOTING (continued).
11. HOOK ARM DOES NOT LOAD IN MANUAL MODE (MODEL A ONLY) (continued).
(1) Turn engine start switch to ON
(2) Turn light control switch to STOP
(3) Rotate LHS MODE SELECT switch
to position 2 (hook arm in manual
(4) Set multimeter to voltage position.
When checking voltage, use cau-
tion not to short or ground the
terminal being checked. Fail-
ure to comply with this caution
may result in damage to vehicle
or test equipment.
Refer to illustration for correct
(5) Place positive (+) probe of
on selector switch.
(6) Place negative (-) probe of
This test can also be accomplished
by observing the status of LED
D15 while performing Step 7.
(7) Hold joystick in LOAD position, and
check multimeter for voltage
(8) Turn engine start switch and light
control switch to OFF position.