4-12. UNIT TROUBLESHOOTING (continued).
11. HOOK ARM DOES NOT LOAD IN MANUAL MODE (MODEL A ONLY) (continued).
Electrical power must be shut off
be checked. Failure to comply with
this caution may result in damage
to test equipment or electrical sys-
(1) Open hydraulic cabinet cover.
WIRING REMOVED FOR CLARITY
(2) Loosen four screws on main junction
box cover and open cover.
(3) If necessary, remove remote control
cable from linking harness connector.
A reading of infinity indicates an open
(5) Connect multimeter to terminals at
each end of wire, and check
between terminal C on connector and
position 7 in junction box. Next,
check between terminal J on connector
and position 23 in junction box.
Finally, check between terminal F on
connector and position 17 in junction
Any reading besides infinity indicates
a grounded wire.
(6) Check for grounded wiring by
connecting one multimeter lead to
each terminal wire and the other lead
to chassis ground.
LH LINKING HARNESS