4-12. UNIT TROUBLESHOOTING (continued).
LHS ENGAGED INDICATOR LIGHT DOES NOT OPERATE (MODEL A ONLY)
from cab control box.
(2) Remove six screws from cab control
box, and separate upper body from
(3) Turn engine start switch to ON
(4) Turn light control switch to STOP
When checking voltage, use cau-
tion not to short or ground the
terminal being checked. Failure
to comply with this caution may
result in damage to vehicle or test
(6) Place positive (+) probe of multimeter
on the LHS MODE SELECT switch
terminal with the white wire.
(7) Place negative (-) probe of multimeter
on known good ground, and check
(8) Turn engine start switch and light
control switch to OFF position.