4-12. UNIT TROUBLESHOOTING (continued).
ENGINE HIGH IDLE DOES NOT OPERATE (MODEL B ONLY) (continued).
Electrical power must be shut off
be checked. Failure to comply with
this caution may result in damage
to test equipment or electrical sys-
(1) Remove eight screws and flatwashers
from cab digital control box and
remove cab interface wiring harness
connector (P1) from cab digital control
(2) Remove six screws from console cover
and loosen cover to gain access to the
back of high idle switch.
(3) Disconnect cab interface wiring
harness from back of high idle switch.
A reading of infinity indicates an
(5) Connect multimeter between cab
interface wiring harness (J2), position
"8" and lead 1843 from high idle
switch. Check multimeter for
(6) Connect multimeter between (P2),
position "8" and (J3), position "8".
7- . 9