4-12. UNIT TROUBLESHOOTING (continued).
ENGINE HIGH IDLE DOES NOT OPERATE (continued).
(1) Open hydraulic cabinet cover.
(2) Loosen four screws on main junction
box cover and open cover.
(3) If necessary, remove remote control
cable from linking harness connector.
Electrical power must be shut off
be checked. Failure to comply with
this caution may result in damage
to test equipment or electrical sys-
(4) Set multimeter to ohms position.
A reading of infinity indicates an
(5) Connect multimeter to terminals at
each end of wire, and check
between terminal "A" on connector and
position "8" in junction box. Check
again between terminal "B" on
connecter and position "4" in junction
Any reading besides infinity indi-
cates a grounded wire.
of wire and connect to chassis ground.