1-11. LOCATION AND DESCRIPTION OF MAJOR COMPONENTS (continued).
Figure 1-4. BAP Components
FRONT PIN LOCK ASSEMBLY. Locks front pins of the bridge bay assembly.
WINCH FRAME LOCKING LEVERS. Lock winch frame
to the BAP
or the LHS for specific
WINCH HYDRAULIC HOSES. Provide
interface between LHS hydraulics and winch
WINCH AND FRAME ASSEMBLY. Lifts, loads, launches, retrieves, and unloads various bridge
HOOK ASSEMBLY. Provides the means to attach winch cable to load being lifted.
FRONT CATWALK. Provides a walkway and work platform when the BAP is empty.
FRONT ROLLER ASSEMBLY. Provides support and smooth movement for bridge bay assembly.
REAR CATWALK. Provides a walkway and work platform when the BAP is empty.
10. CENTER ROLLER ASSEMBLY. Provides support and smooth movement for free launch of bridge
11. REAR GUIDE. Provides guidance for bridge bay during loading and locks rear bay pin.
12. REAR ROLLER ASSEMBLY. Provides support and smooth movement for bridge bay.
13. REAR BUMPER ASSEMBLY. Provides guidance for the BAP during loading and unloading.
14. TRANSLOAD ROLLER ASSEMBLY. Provides guidance for boat cradle during loading, a means to
lock rear pins during transit, and support and smooth movement for boat cradle.
15. HYDRAULIC HAND PUMP. Extends center roller and transload roller cylinders.