(15) Install reservoir (48) on bracket (49).
Ensure seat belt strap moves freely.
(16) Install fluid hose (50) and air hose (51) on
If gas particulate filter is not in-
stalled, install screw only.
(12) If a gas particulate kit is installed, install
hanger (40) in new hole (41) with screw
(42). If a gas particulate kit is not installed,
go to step (15).
(13) Install clip (43) and hose (44).
(14) Install valve (45), retaining ring (46), and
END OF TASK
12. WEIGHT AND BALANCE DATA. Weight and balance are not significantly affected.
13. QUALITY ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS. Not Applicable.
14. RECORDING AND REPORTING OF THE MODIFICATION. Record the modification in accordance
with AR 750-10, DA PAM 738-750, DA PAM 738-751, and TB 9-1100-803-15.
15. PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT PROPOSAL (PIP) NUMBER. This MWO is authorized by PIP number
16. MODIFICATION IDENTIFICATION.
Refer to paragraph 10. Three point
seat belts will
immediately noticeable to users.