b. Installation instructions.
(1) If removed, install hose (1) and hose clip
Komfort-Latch must be mounted
(2) in hole (3) with plug (4).
vertically in line with belt, hang di-
rectly below D-loop mounting, and
(2) Pull cover of passenger side retractor (5)
remain rigid after tightening.
away and install retractor with screw (6),
D-loop and washers must still
washer (7), bracket (8), washer (9) and
move freely after screw is tight-
locknut (10). Do not tighten.
D-loop must be free to return to
(3) Lay out position of passenger side D-loop
horizontal position when belt is re-
mounting hole (11) by centering belt (12)
moved and retracted.
in bracket (13) and using D-loop (14) to lo-
cate hole as shown. Make sure hole
(5) Install passenger side D-loop (14) with
(15) and hole (11) aline with hole in center
0.44-15 x 3.25 inch screw (16), two 0.44
of bracket (13).
inch HOW washers (17), Komfort-Latch
bracket (18), 0.56 inch bushing (19), 0.44
(4) Center punch and drill hole (11) to 1/2
inch HDW washer (20), and 0.44-14 lock
inch. Deburr hole.
nut (21). Torque to 35 Ib-ft (47Nm).
(6) Tighten locknut (10) and snap cover of re-
Make sure belt is not twisted, and
tractor (5) shut.
is centered in windshield washer
bracket. Belt must move freely be-
tween bracket and windshield
washer reservoir when installed.