12. WEIGHT AND BALANCE DATA. Weight and balance are not significantly affected.
13. QUALITY ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS.
Assure that all holes are marked and drilled as shown in Para 10c.
Assure that the slave cable retention base and arm are properly assembled.
Assure that all hooks and mounting hardware are properly installed and secured.
Inspect the total kit installation for completeness and assure kit is operable.
14. RECORDING AND REPORTING OF THE MODIFICATION.
a. Records and Reports: Record the modification in accordance with AR 750-10, DA PAM 738-750, DA PAM
738-751 and TB 9-1100-803-15.
b. Marking Equipment: Not applicable.
c. Identification Data: Not applicable.
15. PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT PROPOSAL (PIP) NUMBER. This MWO is authorized by PIP number 1-89-06-
16. MODIFICATION IDENTIFICATION
to paragraph 10.
The clip will
on the slave receptacle, and
hooks will be visible on the frame.
By Order of the Secretary of the Army:
GORDON R. SULLIVAN
General, United States Army
Chief of Staff
MILTON H. HAMILTON
Administrative Assistant to the
Secretary of the Army
To be distributed in accordance with DA Form 12-38-E (Block 0868) Unit maintenance requirements for MW09-2320-
* U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE: 1992 643016/60125