4. MODULE (COMPONENTS, ASSEMBLIES, SUBASSEMBLIES, BOARDS, AND CARDS) TO BE
5. PARTS TO BE MODIFIED. The following items, whether installed or in depot stock shall be modified.
Table 2. Parts to be Modified
Serial No. Range
a. Time Compliance Schedule. The effective date of this MWO is 1 January 1992 and its completion date is
31 December 1995.
b. Lowest Level of Maintenance Authorized to Apply the MWO: Unit.
c. Work Force and Man-Hour Requirements for Application of this MWO to a Single Unit, End Item or
System is as follows:
Heavy Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
(MOS 63S) (2)
Total man-hours required for a single application of this MWO is one hour.
d. MWO's to be applied to or Concurrently with the Application of this MWO: Not applicable.
e. Additional Information Deemed Necessary to Assist in the Application of this MWO. Not applicable,
7. TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS AFFECTED/CHANGED. Refer
to Table 3.
Table 3. Publications Affected
8. MWO KITS/PARTS AND THEIR DISPOSITION.
a. Kits/Parts Needed to Apply this MWO.
(1) The parts listed in Table 4 are required to accomplish this MWO.