(8) Install battery box cover (29) on battery
box (2) and secure in closed position with
rubber hood hooks (30).
g. Follow-on Maintenance.
(1) Touch up installed external hardware with
black CARC paint, color 37030, in accor-
dance with TM 43-0139.
engine to check operation of
batteries (TM 9-2320-279-10).
(3) Shut off engine (TM 9-2320-279-10).
END OF TASK
12. WEIGHT AND BALANCE DATA. Weight and balance are not significantly affected.
13. QUALITY ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS. Not Applicable.
14. RECORDING AND REPORTING OF THE MODIFICATION. Completion of this MWO will be re-
ported on DA Form 2407 in accordance with DA Pam 738-750 and AR 750-10. In addition, block
16 of DA Form 2407 must include vehicle serial number and registration (USA) number and the date
the modification was completed.
15. PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT PROPOSAL (PIP) NUMBER. This MWO is authorized by PIP number
16. MODIFICATION IDENTIFICATION. The NATO slave box is installed on the left front fender under
the air cleaner.