If equipped with 6TL (green) bat-
teries, the batteries will be turned
90 degrees from illustration.
Install one front battery (1) in battery box
(4) Remove nut (11) and install positive bat-
tery cable from NATO slave box (12) on
(5) Remove nut (14) and Iockwasher (15),
and install negative battery cable (16)
from NATO slave box on starter (17).
Reinstall Iockwasher (15) and nut (14).
(6) Install engine cover side panel and close
f. Installation of Battery.
(2) Install one bracket (3) over carriage bolts
(4) with two nuts (5).
gases. To prevent injury to per-
(3) Install one jumper cable assembly (6) on
sonnel, keep sparks and flame
two battery posts (7) with two screws (8)
away. DO NOT smoke near bat-
and nuts (9).