(7) Install cover (15) on box (4) with four
(4) Apply grease (item 2, Table 5) to two
grommets (9). Insert negative battery ca-
screws (#10-32) (16).
ble (10) and positive battery cable (11)
through grommets and into box as shown
e. Installation of NATO Slave Receptacle and
(1) Open engine cover on driver's side and
remove engine cover side panel.
Install two battery cables (10) and (11) on
receptacle (1) and secure each with
Iockwashers (12) and screws (13).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing
compounds can burn easily, can
give off harmful vapors, and are
harmful to skin and clothing. To
avoid injury or death, keep away
from open fire and use in well-ven-
tilated area. If adhesive, solvent,
or sealing compound gets on skin
(2) Mount slave box (1) on fender (2) with four
or clothing, wash immediately with
5/1 6 bolts (3) and four locknuts (4).
soap and water.
(3) Install cushion clip clamp (5) (furnished
(6) Apply silicone adhesive sealant to both
with kit), washer (6), screw (7), washer (8),
sides of gasket (14) and install gasket in
Iockwasher (9), and nut (10).